Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Totally Random Promo Blog - Part 2

In part 1 of what will hopefully be a series of totally random promo blogs, I asked Zazzlers for a number, which was then used in a Zazzle search to find the product I would promote. This time I asked for their shop name and two numbers. It's a little hard to explain the method behind my madness, but I will try.

If you do a Zazzle search, a list of "Departments" will appear on the left side of the screen. There are 8 main Departments. The first number, 1-8, gives me the department the product will come from (Cards and Postage, Office Products, Clothing, etc). The second number, 1-3, gives me the product I am grabbing for this blog (one of the first three products to be listed). Make sense? Yes? No? Rest assured, there is a method to my madness and the formula works for this blog. :)

Using my shops as a starter, my husband helped me by giving me the numbers. Here are the products from my shop that came up in this random method:

Baseball Binder
Baseball Binder by rdwnggrl
View other Baseball Binders at Zazzle.com






Here are what other Zazzlers "chose":





Cute Olivia VonHoot Postage Stamp
Cute Olivia VonHoot Postage Stamp by Etoonsy
See other Etoonsy Stamps at zazzle




Tiger Birthday Party Announcements
Tiger Birthday Party Announcements by Ricaso_Greetings
Find other Birthday Invitations at zazzle.com


You are loved, Hearts bumper stickers
You are loved, Hearts bumper stickers by Cherylsart
Find other You Bumper Stickers at zazzle.com






Big Pit Poster/Print
Big Pit Poster/Print by helikettle
Find additional posters for sale at Zazzle


 
Christmas Snowflakes Greeting Cards
Christmas Snowflakes Greeting Cards by Ricaso_Eire
Find more Ricaso eire Cards at Zazzle




Thank you for reading from Rdwnggrl's World!

3 comments:

Cheryl Paton said...

I loved the random way you picked the items. Thanks for including my, You are loved, bumper sticker.

Judy Adamson said...

Thank you for including my pastel painting print of The Big Pit. Brilliant idea :)

Cherie said...

Wow, this was really a cool idea!! You are awesome, thank you!!

Blessings,
Cherie