Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pink, Pink, You Stink! Sometimes.

Amongst Zazzlers, the color Pink is not always a good thing. In our world, Pink signifies a cancelled sale. Thanks to a rash of pink showing up in people's shops lately (including my own), I thought I would highlight where pink is a good thing.
These are products that are primarily pink - they are pretty, fun, beautiful, whimsical, and great to look at - and buy!

Get your Pink on with these great products:

I Do Hearts stamp
I Do Hearts by rdwnggrl
Become a part of Zazzle's artist affiliate program

Baby Bee Pink invitation
Baby Bee Pink by rdwnggrl
Shop for an announcement or invite on zazzle.com














Perhaps pink isn't so bad, after all.


Thank you for reading from Rdwnggrl's World!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for including OOPSY again on your blog! Much appreciated :)

Jasmine said...

Great selection of pink products. Thanks for including my postage stamps. :)

Ricaso said...

Ty for including Ricaso in your blog .. love all the products you've picked .. we are a talented bunch ;)