Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Few of my Favorite Things - The Starzraven Edition

The Starzraven shop on Zazzle is a great place to find products to fit every occasion, every need, and every taste - from young to old. Run by the fabulous and friendly Amy, this is a shop I've been looking forward to showing off. So many great designs, how will I narrow it down?
As always, I ask you to visit her shop to see the full line of goodies available from Starzraven!

Here are a few of my favorites:










THIS is one of the best business cards I have EVER seen. Great job Amy!


Please be sure to visit her GO TEAM PINK line:


And the GO TEAM BLUE line:


20% of the net proceeds from these two lines go toward the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and the Prostate Cancer Foundation.


Thank you for reading from Rdwnggrl's World!

No comments: