Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Totally Random Promo Blog - Part 6

Today's totally random promo blog is going to feature random goodies from the Disney shop on Zazzle. I prefer promoting my fellow artists, photographers, and designers. I believe more in helping the small over the big. But, it's late, I haven't done a blog in a few days, and I want to keep the totally random blogs going, so here is a quick one showing off some of our favorite Disney characters. Besides. We all love Disney, right?

The formula for this was to go by each of the 4 pages of Disney's 77 total characters/movies/shows on Zazzle. I've asked my husband for random numbers to help grab the products. 

 
 
 
 
Peter Pan Tinker Bell standing Disney Stamp
Peter Pan Tinker Bell standing Disney Stamp by disney
Browse more Tinkerbell Stamps at Zazzle

 
 
Muppets Miss Piggy Disney Tees
Muppets Miss Piggy Disney Tees by disney
Browse additional t-shirts at zazzle.com

 
 
 
Chip and Dale Disney T Shirts
Chip and Dale Disney T Shirts by disney
Look at other Chip and dale T-Shirts at zazzle.com

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kenai and Koda Disney Tees
Kenai and Koda Disney Tees by disney
Browse more Bears T-Shirts at Zazzle

 
 
 
 


Thank you for reading from Rdwnggrl's World!

No comments: