Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Few of my Favorite Things - The SFCount Edition

In the summer of 2011, I did a "favorite things" blog post for the SFCount shop on Zazzle. Here I am, again, having the great pleasure of highlighting this fabulous designer and her shop, along with some more of my favorite things!
You can find my original post HERE

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Little Pink Piglet iPhone 4 Case
Little Pink Piglet iPhone 4 Case by sfcount
View Animal Casemate Cases online at zazzle

 
Floral Message of Peace Necklace
Floral Message of Peace Necklace by sfcount
View Peace Necklaces online at zazzle

 
 
With Love Note Card
With Love Note Card by sfcount
Shop for Heart Cards online at Zazzle.com

 
 
 
 
Hooray for Stars and Stripes Flag Apron
Hooray for Stars and Stripes Flag Apron by sfcount
Design unique photo aprons online at zazzle.com



Thank you for reading from Rdwnggrl's World!

No comments: