Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Few of my Favorite Things - The Etoonsy Edition

Etoonsy on Zazzle is a new shop to me. But I have to say, I couldn't be more smitten with it! These darling cartoon characters just make me want to smile, and I'm sure you will want to too! I am happy to present just a few of my favorite things from Etoonsy!

 
 
 
Personalized Savannah the Dino Luggage Tag
Personalized Savannah the Dino Luggage Tag by Etoonsy
Look at more Tag Luggage Tags at zazzle

 
 
 
Teacup Postage Stamp
Teacup Postage Stamp by Etoonsy
Make your stamps custom at zazzle.com

 
 
Wobble the Penguin Cartoon Mug
Wobble the Penguin Cartoon Mug by Etoonsy
Look at Cute Mugs online at Zazzle.com

 
 
Cute Owl Personalized Notebook
Cute Owl Personalized Notebook by Etoonsy
Check out other Owl Notebooks at zazzle.com

 
Olivia Owl Cartoon Postage
Olivia Owl Cartoon Postage by Etoonsy
Check out other Owl Stamps at zazzle.com



Thank you for reading from Rdwnggrl's World!

No comments: