Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Few of my Favorite Things - The SFCount Art & Design Edition

Sometimes a designer comes along, that maybe you didn't know much about before, and makes you take notice. Sarah from SFCount Art & Design is one such artist. Her shop on Zazzle is full of hand drawn, painted, photographed, and digital masterpieces. The kindness she shows in life shines through in her work.
I've chosen these pieces to spotlight some of my favorite designs available from Sarah and her shop. I'm sure you will enjoy them as much as I do.








Green Apple Recipe Binder binder
Green Apple Recipe Binder by sfcount
Create your own vinyl binders on zazzle.com




As always, it's difficult to pick just a handful of designs to showcase. I highly encourage you to click on the link at the start of this blog to visit Sarah's shop and see all that she has to offer.


Thank you for reading from Rdwnggrl's World!

No comments: