Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Totally Random Promo Blog - Part 11

I needed to do a promo blog. I didn't know what to do with it. I decided to go random again, just not as random as I have in the past. Today I'm entering shop names and taking the very first product to come up in a search of those shop names. Easy peasy. 
Let's see what we get!

 
 
 
 
Art Deco Doll Personalized Invites
Art Deco Doll Personalized Invites by trennea
Look at Deco Invitations online at Zazzle.com

 
 
Flying South Geese Keychain
Flying South Geese Keychain by HelenaPion
View more Key Keychains at zazzle.com

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello You Suck At Parking Business Card Template
Hello You Suck At Parking Business Card Template by Ricaso_Intros
Look at Customize Business Cards online at Zazzle.com

 
 
 


Thank you for reading from Rdwnggrl's World.

No comments: