Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Totally Random Promo Blog - Part 10

Here we are with the 10th installment of the totally random promo blog. This one is a little less random, in that I didn't come up with a formula for choosing products to promote. Rather, I asked Zazzlers to just give me a product they'd like promoted. To add a bit of fun, I decided that I would also choose a product from the shops/designers that gave me a product to promote. I chose a few products from my shop as well, so here we go!

 
Watercolor Hearts Stickers
Watercolor Hearts Stickers by rdwnggrl
Browse Hearts Stickers online at Zazzle.com

 
 
Sail Away Poster
Sail Away Poster by rdwnggrlphotography
Shop for Posters & Prints online at Zazzle.com


 
 
 
 
My Torso Anatomy T-Shirt
My Torso Anatomy T-Shirt by HelenaPion
Find other Customizable T-Shirts at zazzle.com

 
 
 
 
A Day at the Beach Note Card
A Day at the Beach Note Card by sfcount
Look at more Beach Cards at zazzle

 
 



Thank you for reading from Rdwnggrl's World!