Sunday, May 13, 2012

Locks of Love - Part Two

Two years ago, after letting my hair grow out longer than it had ever been, I chopped it off and sent it to Locks of Love. After that, I thought I'd be keeping my hair short for a while. Nope, didn't happen. I let it grow and continued to let it grow with the sole intent of donating it to Locks of Love again. Today, just over two years after my first donation, and as a Mother's Day treat to myself, I chopped off 11" of hair. Monday morning it will be off to Locks of Love so a young child battling a disease that has taken his or her hair away from them can feel a sense of normalcy again.

I would encourage anyone who has the ability to do so, to do something like this. It puts a smile on my face and hopefully puts a smile on someone else's face too.

 

See you again in 2 years? Perhaps!

 

Thanks for reading from Rdwnggrl's World!

No comments: